So…as many girls know, the time you want to be in some of the best shape is your wedding day!
For several reasons:
- You want to be an absolutely stunning bride! (The prettiest to ever exist)
- You will look back at these pictures…forever
- With the internet today, your pictures will be posted for eternity
- You want to look good in your bikini for the honeymoon
- You want to get in shape before you have kids (Once you start having kids, it only gets harder)
- And many more!
Here I am, less than 5 months before my big day and I still haven’t lost the weight. Back in August when we first got engaged I started doing the stairs at work on my lunch break. Then the holidays came…Oh yes…the holiday weight gain. Then I just got discouraged and stopped all together. Well, I just signed up for MyFitnessPal and I hope that this will encourage me.
I was slightly disappointed with the lack of exercise entries that they have, but am happy with their food entries. At least this way I will be able to keep track of my food intake. I think that will probably be a big one for me. I’ve been doing better with the exercising (started at nothing), but I haven’t really been limiting my food intake. We’ll see how long I will keep up with this. Hopefully longer than I did with the Special K diet. That one only lasted 2 meals. Yep, 2 meals! I was so hungry that during class at church my stomach was growling loud enough for the people around me to hear. So not worth it to me!